- Steve Miller Band - Jungle Love
- Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons (don't tell me a 24 minute song won't work...it'll work)
- Finger Eleven - Paralyzer (I don't care, I like it)
- Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
- Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
- Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
- Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
- Bill Withers - Use Me Up
- Hard-Fi - Gotta Reason (if you own FIFA '06, you know the song)
- Velvet Underground - Oh Sweet Nuthin'
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
A Meaningless Rock Band Post - Part 2
What do you do with a meaningless post? You follow it up with updates and responses, of course. After giving it some thought (and seeing that my list was 80% classic rock...when really 70% is plenty), I've made a couple of adjustments to my Top 10 Songs That Should Be In Rock Band list. List 2.0, again, in no particular order...except for Jungle Love. That song has just got to be in there. Anyways, the list:
This was always going to be the hardest of my band lists, because I like so many of DMB's songs, and have liked them so differently over...
When I think about why I'm making this blog post, I'm reminded of a memorable quote from my all-time favorite show, The West Wing : ...
Note: Prices from this article were retrieved in November, 2014. CS:GO market fluctuations may result in jumps and dips, but the relative pr...
I've had very little nice to say about LaVar Arrington since about three years into his tenure as a Washington Redskin. He was a disapp...