97. Mercer AutoWreckers - Pat Burrell, OF, Phillies
98. Vandelay Industries - Jeremy Accardo, RP, Blue Jays
99. Dunedain Rangers - Rocco Baldelli, OF, Rays
100. Those Guys - Rafael Betancourt, RP, Indians
101. Mercer AutoWreckers (from The Usual Suspects) - Yunel Escobar, SS, Braves
102. Howard's Heroes - Tony Pena, RP, Diamondbacks
103. Cleveland Enforcers - Billy Butler, OF, Royals
104. DamKnights - Edwin Encarnacion, 3B, Reds
105. Feisty Mosquitos - Hiroki Kuroda, SP, Dodgers
106. Akron Pronks - Heath Bell, RP, Padres
107. Stewies SexyParties - Jarod Saltalamacchia, C, Rangers
108. The Usual Suspects (from Riders of Rohan) - Geovany Soto, C, Cubs
109. Mercer AutoWreckers - Adam Jones, OF, Orioles
110. Vandelay Industries - Rick Ankiel, OF, Cardinals
111. Dunedain Rangers - Dontrelle Willis, SP, Tigers
112. Those Guys - Bengie Molina, C, Giants
113. The Usual Suspects - Kerry Wood, RP, Cubs
114. Howard's Heroes - J.R. Towles, C, Astros
115. Cleveland Enforcers - Ken Griffey Jr., OF, Reds
116. DamKnights - Kelly Johnson, 2B, Braves
117. Feisty Mosquitos - Justin Upton, OF, Diamondbacks
118. Akron Pronks - Josh Fields, 3B, White Sox
119. Stewies SexyParties - Ivan Rodriguez, C, Tigers
120. The Usual Suspects (from Riders of Rohan) - Barry Zito, SP, Giants
Best Pick(s) - If Willis can recapture some of his previous magic, he'll look like a steal at this point, but generally the players taken in the 9th and 10th rounds were 9th and 10th round caliber players.
Worst Pick(s) - Shortly after our draft, it came out that Rocco Baldelli apparently won't be unable to play baseball ever again, so that pick turned out to be worthless. Individually the two SexyParties picks were fine, but taking two catchers back to back in a league that only starts one seems like a waste of at least one pick.
Riders' Pick(s) - No picks again.
Overall Analysis - Like I said, these guys were mostly about the caliber of player expected at this point in the draft. A bunch of catchers went between these two rounds, which prompted me to decide that the Riders can start the year without one on the roster. There were no good catchers left by the time I got back on the clock.
Now then, where was I? Ah yes, top 500 songs. Today's lists are from Pearl Jam and Soundgarden, a couple of bands featured in my middle ...
When I think about why I'm making this blog post, I'm reminded of a memorable quote from my all-time favorite show, The West Wing : ...
I've had very little nice to say about LaVar Arrington since about three years into his tenure as a Washington Redskin. He was a disapp...
Note: Prices from this article were retrieved in November, 2014. CS:GO market fluctuations may result in jumps and dips, but the relative pr...